LiverActive Review – What You Must Know Before You Try It
Does your liver even need cleansing? After all, that’s its job.
Well, the liver is designed to do a number of things – besides cleaning toxins from our body, such as alcohol, it is also responsible for:
- High energy bursts – the liver stores glucose for when we need it – it gives our bodies bursts of energy.
- Defense/Cleaning – the liver is a major part of an entire bodily defense system against infection, called the macrophage system – the liver is home to a type of killer white blood cell that cleans toxins in the blood stream and scavenges and eats other dead cells, foreign particles and viruses. They are basically the vacuum cleaners of your body.
- Regulating and storing the food we eat – the liver stores all the vitamins, iron, essential fats and amino acids we get from food and the supplements we take, and releases them into the blood stream as needed – not too much, not too little.
- Acting is the body’s “first aid kit” – The liver produces special enzymes responsible for cell tissue repair and blood clots when you cut yourself
Can the liver handle all this with our modern lifestyle?
Today, we are deluged on a daily basis with various toxins in our foods and beverages, soda drinks, chemicals in the water, drugs, household products – even the very air we breathe! It becomes increasingly difficult for the liver to do one of its main jobs; which is to filter and neutralize harmful toxins that come into our bodies.
The result is constant tiredness, lack of energy, digestive problems and declining health as our liver is worn down.
The problem is that a decline in the liver is often a “silent” disease – having a lack of energy is such a common symptom that nobody would think of the liver being overstressed.
Therapeutic Benefits of LiverActive
LiverActive is a spray that you use your tongue, where it is quickly absorbed and can go to work fast. The homeopathic ingredients helps rid your liver of extra toxins and keeps it running smoothly and efficiently.
Making your liver strong and performing at optimal health again will:
- Increase your energy level
- Boost your immune system
- Get rid of harmful toxins more efficiently
- Help you lose weight
- reverse Fatty Liver Disease
- And much more!
Anything Bad About It?
The product comes with a money back guarantee, and the main complaint has been from people who didn’t like the taste of it, and some reported that it took a while to get their money back if they decided to return the product. There have been no complaints about the effectiveness of the product itself.
What is in LiverActive?
This homeopathic cleanse has everything needed to help restore your liver to optimal performance. Most importantly, all ingredients in this spray are safe and natural (see below).
Here are the main ingredients found in LiverActive:
- Bryonia alba root 200C: Usually called White Byrony, it’s a plant native to Southeastern Europe. Much used for hundreds of years as a homeopathic treatment for respiratory problems, anti-inflammatory, various fevers and as a pain reliever.
- Carduus Marianus 1X: Milk Thistle. Used in natural remedies for more than 2,000 years, it is beneficial for the liver, gallbladder, spleen and to alleviate gastrointestinal problems.
- Chelidonium majus 200C: Greater Celandine. A close relation to the poppy, it’s been used as a detoxifying agent since ancient Roman times. Helps support healthy liver, spleen and kidney function. It is also used for respiratory problems, digestive and bowel problems and jaundice.
- Hepar suis 6X: Derived from pigs liver, it is widely believed to assist and stimulate liver function.
- Taraxacum officinale 1X: The lowly dandelion, but the root is known to stimulate the liver to produce bile, so necessary for proper digestion. Also used to treat obstruction of the liver, as well as urinary tract problems and jaundice.
If you have been feeling run down, have digestive problems and fatty liver disease, this is definitely a detox remedy to try, in conjunction with a more active lifestyle and eating more healthy. If you want to get your liver in optimum health, try the Liver Active cleanse – you’ll even get a trial month supply when ordering from the link below: